Intern* Game Design
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. The Game Design department is responsible for providing our users with the best shop experience. You are in the middle of your studies and want to put your theoretical knowledge into practice? Then complete your madatory internship with us and learn a lot of new things
Please send us your application in English.
- You prepare promotions, events and sales with the support of us
- You help the game teams to meet the needs of our players
- You communicate actively with the relevant departments on issues such as tasks, concepts and feedback iterations
- You support us in our search for new opportunities by evaluating new games and providing feedback
- You have knowledge about basic design processes and game functionalities
- You have an understanding of game-related trends and the market for online games
- You are passionate about online games
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244