Communication Design Expert
As a Communication Design Expert you will be responsible for the functional supervision of creations from our Artists within our Marketing Design Team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate person, who loves to manage the communication with different stakeholders and will drive the unit to new and higher standards.
- Be responsible for the functional supervision of our Marketing Design team
- Mentor and guide communication designers on day-to-day projects
- Inspire the team, support creative ideas and foster a culture of open information sharing and constructive feedback
- Work on projects as well as allocate different project responsibilities which will assure the delivery of high-quality assets and the best art design out of teamwork
- Manage external asset productions from multiple partners
- You have completed a degree in communication, graphic or media design
- You bring at least 10 years experience in a similar position as well as experience within the functional supervision of a team
- You understand the requirements of performance marketing, data driven approaches and production at scale
- You are well organized, have strong communications skills and are comfortable in conveying your vision in larger groups
- A creative, solution-orientated and analytical thought process leads you to successful decisions
- You can show us a portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about typography and shows that you are familiar with the latest digital trends as well as tools like Adobe CC in a professional context
- You work well under pressure - you always keep a cool head. Moreover, you bring a high degree of creativity, teamwork and initiative
- Excellent English language skills are required
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Communication Design Expert? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.