Lead 3D Artist (m/f/d)
Being part of a small but growing art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on a new state of the art 3D sci-fi-console-game. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at DS Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience on consoles.
In a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
And of course, if you come from abroad, you will benefit from our relocation support.
- Lead a team of four enthusiastic 3D artists through thick and thin - towards fame and glory
- Live out your Science Fiction enthusiasm and have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product
- Use your extensive knowledge of current-gen techniques to bring spaceships, stations, whole planets and exotic space environments to life in a realistic art-style
- Team-up and get support from Art Direction, Concept Art, Tech Art and Game Design
You will have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product and support us with your extensive knowledge and experience with AAA console titles.
- Work experience in a Lead position with a team of at least three artists on at least one shipped title
- Collaborative and progressive thinker, capable of inspiring teams towards a unified goal
- Ability to provide feedback to other artists and mentor them
- Confident in organizing and planning the production of art assets
- Work experience as 3D artist for at least one shipped AAA console title
- Production experience with current-gen 3D workflows and pipelines
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- 3DStudio Max, Modo or a similar package
- Substance Suite
- Unreal 4
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.