3D Artist (m/f/d)
About Daedalic Entertainment:
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops high-quality games for all platforms. The company has a diverse line-up of high-quality titles, including classic adventures, RPGs, and strategy and multiplayer games. With more than 80 employees, Daedalic is currently developing a new line-up of innovative games across consoles, PC and mobile platforms.
Among the AAA titles in production at the studio are the team-RTS A Year of Rain (PC), as well as The Lord of the Rings – Gollum (multiplatform). A Year of Rain combines classical elements like base-building and a comprehensive story campaign with hero-focused and team-oriented gameplay. The Lord of the Rings – Gollum is an action-adventure that tells the story of Gollum from a perspective never witnessed before in any storytelling media, all the while staying faithful to the legendary books of J.R.R. Tolkien.
Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Award (including multiple accolades for “Studio of the Year”) and twelve German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind, Daedalic is a record holder for the two most prestigious games awards in Germany.
- Available now
- Full time employment
- In Hamburg
- Experience within the gaming industry is advantageous
- Knowledge of Maya or another similar program is required, further knowledge of similar 3D-software tools is advantageous
- Knowledge of Zbrush
- A well-structured, independent and conscentious way of working
- You're a team player and have a healthy degree of curiosity
- An exciting occupation with challenges and chances to live out your creativity
- An energetic and cheerful team
- Extensive space for personal development
- You will get the chance to positively influence the workflow and thus contribute to the studio's overall success
Are you up to this challenge and would like to hone your skills and learn something new? In that case,
Please send you application, including all relevant data (cover letter, CV, credentials, work samples or similar references) in one PDF-file (max. 5MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org (contact: Iris Wolfer).