Graphics Operator (m/f/d) in the Gaming and esports industry
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You will independently prepare and execute broadcast graphic packages with graphic systems within live, live-on-tape or post productions
- You will design and develop broadcast packages (such as Ingame overlays, lower thirds, intro, stinger, outro etc.)
- You will create and edit stills and videos with Photoshop CC or Adobe After Effects
- You will be responsible for the conception and editing of our set design and take care of the execution and organisation of the construction
- You will closely collaborate with our TV editors, directors and crew during production
- You have at least 3 to 5 years (or more) relevant work experience as a designer. A successfully accomplished apprenticeship or degree as a media designer in digital & print is a plus
- You have experience working with on air broadcast graphic programmes and good editing skills with the Adobe-Suite (such as CasperCG, Titler, Xpression and Photoshop, After Effects, 3D editing, e.g. Blender)
- You are proficient in the use of hardware (broadcast equipment e.g. cameras and lenses) and software for 3D digital artefacts
- You are fluent in English and German and possess strong MS Office skills
- You are willing to work on weekends and in shifts, including business trips for productions (mainly based in Germany)
- You are a reliable and responsible team player characterised by your structured, independent and client-oriented way of working
- Ideally, you’ve already gained first-hand experience working at a TV station and within the field of TV graphics, operations, production or the media industry in general.
Why us ?
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10