Working Student Support (m/f/d)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Fortress Kings“ and „Mission Chief“, XYRALITY has become one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. Over 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a Working Student Support (m/f/d) to join our talented and motivated team.
- Help and advise our customers via our ticket system and forum
- Work closely with other departments such as development and game design to relay feedback from our players
Required skills & experience:
- Enrolled student (m/f/d)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Passion for mobile games and gaming in general - also about our games
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is required
- Additional languages like French are a big plus
- Fast typing skills
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Lords & Knights or Mission Chief is a plus
- A challenging, but also promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks, fast decision-making process and space for the implementation of your own ideas • A team-oriented working process, which visibly incorporates the results of your work
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
- A modern, young work environment including free fruit and beverages
- HVV ProfiTicket subsidy
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.