Junior Digital Media Producer (f/m/div)
As a member of the Marketing Production Team, you produce appealing and state of the art marketing assets to support the marketing campaigns for our games.
You report to the Lead Digital Media Producer and work closely with the Brand Marketing Managers and Marketing Artists to create the concepts for any requested digital media. You manage the production of bespoke creatives according to the brief while ensuring quality and deadlines.
- As a producer you are responsible to create concepts, mock-ups and first designs for requested advertising assets and media, which will be used for all marketing channels and purposes for all our games
- You ensure together with our marketing artists, that the created marketing assets are aligned with the existing Brand-guides for each game to enhance the overall look and feel of our campaigns
- You brief and coordinate our internal and external artists, local agencies and freelancers to produce graphical assets and advertising media for internal and external communication within the deadline.
- You review the production roadmap, follow the progress of the creatives and keep stakeholders up to date with stage gate meetings.
- You have good planning, management & communication skills
- You have successfully graduated with a degree in communication design or media producer or completed a comparable training.
- You have good experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD.
- You have good MS Office skills.
- You are distinctly customer, solution-oriented and are a team player.
- You have a hands-on mentality, a high level of motivation and the ability to put plans into action.
- You have an affinity for art, design and of course for games.
- You are fluent in English, fluent or proficient in German
- Regular Training & Development
- Free Refreshments
- Choose Your Weapon
- Relocation Support
- Creative Times & Talks
- Benefit Regular Socializing & Events