IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in the gaming and esports industry
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You will advise and support colleagues with all software and hardware-related issues at their workstations
- You will install and configure new workstations
- You will ensure all PC’s and printers operate trouble-free
- You will be responsible for the smooth working of all the technical equipment during fairs and events
- You will realise various IT projects
- You have successfully finished an apprenticeship (e.g. IT specialist) or a comparable relevant degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience
- You possess profound knowledge of network infrastructures
- You have excellent knowledge of Windows operating systems, servers and domains
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint is optional but advantageous
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in German and you have very good English skills
- A passion for gaming and esports is a plus
Why us ?
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You’ll be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water and fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fibre Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we’d be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10