Senior Game Designer (m/f/d)
To work on our upcoming projects, we are looking for a full-time
Senior Game Designer (m/w/d)
for one of our studios, Tübingen or Berlin.
As a Senior Game Designer, you are responsible for the development and implementation of game ideas and writing of the related documentation. You are part of an ambitious team of developers and work together closely with the project management.
- Development of game ideas based on specifications
- Creation of structured and efficient game design documents
- Attendance of the implementation and definition of all necessary steps for balancing and polishing
- Creation of attendant documentation for research purposes
- You have appropriate job experience in game design
- You have a university degree in game design, computer science or design, or an equivalent professional experience
- You are experienced in interdisciplinary work and you are familiar in working together with artists and programmers.
- You are capable to think through complex facts in a logical and well-structured way and to formulate it to a clear and easily understandable game design document.
- Ideally you are experiences with the development of commercial games. Experience with Serious Games/ E-Learning/Simulation and/or strategy games are a plus!
- You always think customer centered and always have the big picture in your head
- You are committed and highly flexible
- You have high quality standards for your products and develop your skills on your own initiative
- You speak German and English
Together with your application we expect some examples of your previous work. Please describe precisely what you did concretely on these examples.
What we offer:
- Play a central role in a team that has been making games for over 20 years
- Take part in the development of the globally successful “EMERGENCY” game series
- Challenging and exciting game projects
- A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and fast decision making
Our current products:
Even if you don’t meet all of the qualification requirements, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a cover email to:
Tel. +49 7071 916770
All applications and information will be treated confidentially.
Sixteen Tons Entertainment GmbH • Karlstraße 3 • D-72072 Tübingen
Sixteen Tons Entertainment GmbH • Kurfürstendamm 234 • D-10719 Berlin