Senior Level Designer (m/f/d)
To work on our upcoming projects we are looking for a full-time Level Designer (m/f/d) for our studio in Tuebingen. As Level Designer, you will play a key role in the creation of high-quality PC, console and mobile games. You will work closely together with game designers, artists, programmers and project managers.
- Draft and implement game content
- Level Art: Produce graphically detailed environments
- Script, edit and balance mission-specific game logic
- Work closely together with game designers, artists, programmers and project managers
- Bring your own creativity into our design process
- Working experience as a Level Designer in the games industry
- Mentality of a problem solver who keeps cool even when dealing with a high workload
- Ability to optimally structure complicated tasks
- Player-oriented thinking
- Passion for game development
- Familiarity with level design workflows and tools like UE4 Editor, Unity Editor
- Experience with UE4 blueprints or other visual scripting systems
- Experience creating realistic city scenarios
- Experience with RTS design
Even if you do not meet all requirements in the profile completely, we look forward to your message!
Together with your application, we expect examples of your previous work. We prefer an online portfolio. You also have the option of sending work samples with your application as an attachment. Please provide a track record and specify your responsibilities and achievements in each project.
Then please send your CV application by e-mail to Stefan Bartsch (email@example.com). Of course, we will handle all inquiries and applications confidentially.