Community Manager (m/f/d) - German and French and/or English
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Community Manager (m/f/d) with fluent German & French and/or English language skills
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support of an MMORPG with a focus on community management.
- You will develop and implement communication strategies with the Community Management Team and Customer Relationship Management
- Creative writing and communication via all community channels such as forums, social media, chat or website news areas are an important part of your daily tasks.
- You plan and carry out events and competitions in the game, in the game forums and in social media
- You will recruit, supervise and lead a GameMaster and moderator team.
- You are always looking for optimal solutions to ensure a proactive dialogue between the community and the company.
- You proactively promote the commitment of the community and also mediate heated players discussions
- You are in daily contact with the community managers and help with the localization and QA of game content with the GameMaster team as well as the organization of public beta tests with the community.
- You have a strong affinity for online games (preferably MMORPGs)
- You have professional experience in the social media environment, ideally with experience in community building & management.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications/Media Studies or a comparable field of study
- You are eloquent and know how to combine creativity and quality textually - in German and French and/or English
- You work structured, independently, keep your nerves even in hectic phases and always hold all the threads together.
- You are an absolute organizational talent with a "hands-on" mentality and a distinct ability to work in a team - and you always strike the right note with the players and in the team.
- You have high quality standards and a distinct service orientation.
- You know your way around with MS Office programs
- Basic knowledge in image processing and/or website design is an advantage
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.