Intern* / Working Student* Human Resources
Karlsruhe | full-/part-time | from march 2020
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe. Would you like to experience all aspects of personnel work, such as recruiting, employer branding, personnel management and personnel development in practice? As an Intern* / Working Student* Human Resources you will support our HR team in their daily work and gain comprehensive insights into contemporary HR topics.
- You will take on administrative tasks in the areas of recruiting, personnel management and personnel development
- You support the personnel managers with the data maintenance in our personnel management system
- You will work together with the personnel managers on projects in the field of employer branding, process optimization and events
- You are very interested in personnel management topics (and administrative tasks)
- You are not afraid to communicate with a variety of internal and external contacts
- You are fluent in German
- You like to work in a team and want to expand your knowledge in practice
- You’re adept at planning your working day and managing your time
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car.
- Enthusiasm is in our DNA! Each and every one of us shares a passion for play.
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.