Community Manager (m/f/d) for our game „Mission Chief“
Since the publication of its immersive MMOGs “Lords & Knights”, “Fortress Kings” and “Mission Chief”, XYRALITY has grown to be one of the most successful mobile games studios in Europe. More than 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a community manager (m/f/d) for a limited time of two years.
- Support the Online-Community for our game „Mission Chief“
- Communication between our company and our gamers
- Professional reaction to critical comments and, if necessary, arbitration of heated discussions or acting as a mediator
- Analysis of player feedback and close interaction with our entire game development team
- First work experience of at least one year as Community Manager (m/f/d) or in a similar position
- Strong affinity on the subject of fire service; ideally experience working as a (volunteer) firefighter (m/f/d)
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English is required
- Ideally fluent language skills, e.g. in French, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese or Russian
- Fun in dealing with social media
- Structured and reliable working style and unmatched customer service
- Skilled handling of office programs
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks
- A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- A unique know-how in the development and marketing of cross-platform games
- A modern, young work environment including free fruit and beverages
- HVV ProfiTicket subsidy
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application including salary expectations and your CV in a PDF file to email@example.com. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.