Legal Intern (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Legal Intern (f/m/d)
If you manage to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while keeping high attention to detail, then this is the right internship for you.
As a Legal Intern, you will be driving forward various projects within the Finance & Legal team. You will be able to gain experience working in a fast-paced environment and develop a deep understanding of our legal operations.
We are looking for an Intern to join us full-time for 5-6 months.
- Manage and review contracts while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Help ensuring compliance with data protection regulations
- Monitor and protect our intellectual property
- Research and provide advice on various legal topics
- Support in developing and optimizing processes within the legal department
- Good business understanding and enthusiasm for legal matters
- High attention to detail, creativity in solving problems and the ability to clearly and concisely explain results
- Ability to manage a variety of different tasks under tight deadlines
- The will to proactively advance personal and professional development
- Trustworthy team player
- Excellent written and oral German (C2) and strong English skills
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in law, business administration or related fields
- Experience in working on legal topics
- Passion or interest in games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60