Junior Data Analyst*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Would you like to contribute to the success of our games by using Big Data and analyses? As Junior Data Analyst, you provide analytical support to the management and departments to ensure an accurate, data-driven decision making across all levels of the company.
- You perform ad hoc analyses for the departments of Product Management, Marketing, Payment and Game Design
- You define, calculate and visualize company-relevant KPIs
- You conceptualize and evaluate A/B-tests
- You implement customer life-cycle analyses and multi-funnel optimization
- You conceptualize and design dashboards
- You hold an university degree with relevance to the fields of analysis or statistics (e.g. Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or Social Sciences)
- You have a strong knowledge of Excel
- You have experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, MS SQL)
- You have good knowledge of statistical methods
- You have a passion for online games and are well-versed in Free-to-Play business
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day
- You find it easy to analyse tasks and identify potential problems or issues
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244