Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018. Your mission:
- Creation of social media strategies and innovative concepts.
- Planning and execution of performance-oriented social media campaigns on all relevant channels (Paid Social).
- Creation of tailored content for social media channels.
- Analysing and controlling success based on clearly defined KPIs.
- Analysing trends in the esports and video game scenes, the competition and being on the lookout for new tools and technologies.
- Evaluation and presentation of campaign performance via reports, budget plans or campaign offers.
- Ability to identify and analyse problems, resolving them without cheating.
- Like a Sir: English is your native tongue, but you also speak fluent meme.
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent creative writing.
- Social Media Native: You speak Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit and Discord fluently, and you are more than ready to add more languages.
- Strategist: Creator of content strategies and editorial plans in coordination with the client.
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Trendsetter: You spot social media trends before they even hit Reddit, infecting both clients and colleagues with them.
- Shooting Star: Elementary experience in photography is advantageous (be it smartphone or DSLR).
- Ad-Setter: Experience with Facebook Business and Ad Manager are advantageous.
- Human 2.0: Skilled with Microsoft Office and/or Adobe Suite.
- Alchemist: You test, check and analyse until you get that perfect result.
- Keeper of the Scrolls: You document and report your work like no other.
- A Cat is Not Enough: The content you produce can contain cats, rainbows and unicorns, but is mostly other relevant content.
- Do all the Quests: You are independent, proactive and don’t wait to be given a new quest — you know where and how you can find them.
- Nerd: Esports and gaming are your passions; eight hours of gaming is just “warming up”.
- Hybrid: You can either heal or tank; DPS is a bonus.
Why us ?:
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no ZIP files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV and your favourite meme.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze, 10