COMPULSORY INTERNSHIP: Graphic design / media design (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 170 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You will support our design team with graphic demands and operational tasks
- You will help with planning and execution of creative processes and visuals for online media and print media
- You will create new concepts and matching designs together with the team
- You are student or apprentice in the field of design, media design or similar
- You are motivated to put your theoretical knowledge and skills into use
- You are an expert for Adobe and Social Media
- You are fluent in English
- You keep cool and stay on top of things in stressful situations and are open to learn by receiving feedback
Why us ?
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze, 10