Influencer Marketing Manager / Artist Manager (m/f/d) in the gaming and esports business
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You will be responsible for the planning and execution of digital influencer activities as well as the creation of content and growth strategies
- You and your colleagues will monitor online & offline events and the campaigns of our influencers
- You will be actively involved in the ongoing development of new content ideas for different platforms (like YouTube and Twitch) in collaboration with our influencers and customers
- You stay up to date when it comes to trends in the influencer business such as new PR and social media developments
- You will take care of the successful expansion and maintenance of new and existing long-term customer relationships
- You will oversee the tracking and analysis of the efficiency enhancements for our social media channels
- You will identify, choose, recruit and hire influencers with the goal of long-term partnerships
- You are at home in the world of gaming
- You already gained experience in the field of product management or influencer management
- You know how to develop and realize social media strategies and activities and bring knowledge of social media advertising
- You are experienced when it comes to budgeting and managing project teams across departments
- You have excellent YouTube & Twitch knowledge as well as a curiosity and good instinct for new topics and trends in gaming
- You are fluent in German and you have strong English skills
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10