Marketing Account Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You take responsibility for our relations with selected key customers in German and English
- You consult and support our clients with the development and realization of their Gaming and Esports strategy from start to end
- You develop new and creative solutions for your customers specific marketing demands
- You responsibly coordinate your team members, different departments and service providers in the context of your projects
- You resourcefully create offers for our customers and follow up on your projects using cost control and CRM
- You ensure the ongoing quality of your projects and budgets
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in marketing, ideally a degree and agency experience
- You are already experienced in customer care and project management
- You possess excellent communication skills and an independent work attitude. You always stay on top of things and adapt quickly to fast changing situations
- You are a team player with a good knowledge of human nature and inspire through your endearing attitude as well as a healthy amount of humour
- You have very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office skills
- You have a strong passion for Gaming and Esports
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10