Project Manager Marketing (m/f/d) in the gaming & esports industry
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Responsibility for independent coordination, planning and execution of complex projects across departments and our other offices
- Development new concepts and plan the budget for projects in the field of marketing, events, PR and others
- Creation of project plans in cooperation with different departments
- Contact person for internal departments, clients and external service providers
- Project controlling, documentation and risk management
- You guarantee a smooth project flow, starting with the concept, planning the details up to the execution
- You have at least three years of relevant work experience in project and process management and studied economics, ideally with a focus on marketing or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in the field of process and project management
- Impeccable assertiveness, strong communication skills and a high degree of initiative
- You are fluent in German and English
- You have good knowledge in MS Office
- Excellent knowledge around gaming and esports
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10