Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Esport
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You coordinate marketing campaigns for the products of Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH, like 99dmg, Summoner's Inn, joinDOTA, Spandau Inferno as well as their events and productions
- You evaluate the success of your work and use the information to optimize future campaigns
- You create project plans and manage the associated budgets
- You play an active part in further developing our products
- You establish and maintain media partnerships with partners from online, TV, radio and print
- City marketing for product-related events is also one of your tasks
- You have several years of relevant professional experience (2 to 5 years) in a marketing position and have a university degree in business administration, marketing or media studies
- You are familiar with the area of Gaming & Esports, either through your professional career or a general Esports affinity
- As a marketing expert, you have very good knowledge in the areas of influencer management, social media, performance and event marketing
- You are familiar with the game titles of our products (League of Legends, CS:GO, etc.) and the corresponding target groups
- You have experience in managing cross-departmental projects as well as in budget planning and -control
- You are proficient in the MS Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and ideally already worked with JIRA
- You are a team player, an organizational talent, and inspire with your winning appearance and a healthy dose of humour
- You have a very good knowledge of English and German
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You can enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You will be a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You will have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10