Game Engineer/-Programmer (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Game Engineer (m/f/d).
As a Game Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex applications and systems. You will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve challenges and create product features.
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable and bug-free applications and systems as part of the development team of our major MMOs.
- Collaborate with team members to refactor, optimize, cultivate and improve various systems.
- Build sustaining systems, suggesting new ideas, concepts and provide feedback
- Develop, document and peer review technical coding
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on a daily base to complete the assigned development tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum three years of game engineering experience
- Solid C/C++, LUA, and general knowledge and experience in either SQL, Java, Python, PHP or XML in a game development environment, C# experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of (development for) Windows, Linux, and Mac platforms
- Experience in working with DirectX is a need and win32 is a plus
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask across disciplines, assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Familiarity with Platform and cloud-based services and engineering development
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Regular company parties and team events
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.