(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games are looking for a Game Data Analyst, to work closely with our most established game team, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’.
You will work alongside our Product Director, analyzing in-game metrics and offering insights and evaluations that will impact our Design and Development decisions.
Working in a fast-paced company, the Game Data Analyst will influence the shape of our game and how we interpret player behaviour. You will gain a deep understanding of how the product functions and using your expertise, make unbiased, data-lead recommendations.
This role would suit an experienced data analyst with either prior games experience or a desire to work in the games industry. This will be a highly influential role, allowing you to delve into interesting data sets and help make changes and recommendations, impacting millions of players.
- Make Idle Miner Tycoon more successful by delivering insights into player behaviour
- Analyzing data and making recommendations to the ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ team
- Recommend and design new data collection opportunities
- Providing meaningful insights into data based on analysis and presenting these findings to technical and non-technical team members
- Working with the Data Platform team to deliver useful exploration tools and technologies to make analyzing data easier
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- The ability to understand data and communicate this in a coherent manner to technical as well as non-technical team members
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within a Free to Play games studio
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment
- An interest in machine learning, data science, business intelligence, and data technologies.
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60