Senior PR Manager (m/w/d) in der Gaming und Esport Branche
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
We’re looking for a creative and inspirational candidate, in the field of public relations, to showcase the progress of our company, build new customer relations and highlight exceptional milestones and for this to be done in a profitable manner. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will provide our clients with PR strategic thinking as well advise how they address gamers and gaming communities. If gaming mixed with PR sounds as exciting to you, as it does us, then this might be your perfect job!
- design and implement innovative public relations strategies to showcase our achievements and developments in the best way possible
- plan and execute the press work for Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH and its clients
- be in regular contact with relevant online and offline media, TV stations and radio stations
- support and prepare all public appearances of our spokespeople
- actively promote the expansion of the Freaks 4U Gaming brand and its communication strategy
- provide advice for our project and retainer clients who specialize in the technical sector (hardware, gadgets, gaming)
- communicate with various internal departments, external service providers and partners on a daily basis
- You have a relevant degree or finished a comparable apprenticeship in the field of public relations and gained several years of experience as a PR manager, ideally in the entertainment or technology sector
- You possess creative and well-developed communicational skills in German and English
- You have solid analytical skills and a deep understanding of evaluating PR initiatives and their media output
- You have a systematic approach in a fast-moving work environment with short term schedules
- You have acquired strong skills in MS Office and have a solid understanding of social media
- An effective network of contacts among relevant game publishers, affinity for technical topics and an interest for the gaming sector and the newest trends in the market, are a plus
- You’ll work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You’ll enjoy an open corporate culture with flexible time management
- You will be part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You’ll have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There’s free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10