Payroll Specialist* / Team Assistance*
Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe. We are an efficient HR team that covers the entire range of personnel work, such as recruiting, employer branding, personnel management and personnel development. We are looking for a specialist for the preparatory execution and handling of the payroll accounting in cooperation with an external tax consultant. This area of responsibility also includes related topics such as company pension schemes, tax audits as well as certification and reporting.
- You are responsible for the recording, maintenance and ongoing checking of data relevant to charges
- You will take care of certificates and reports and be the contact person for offices, authorities and health insurance companies
- You are a competent contact person for our international team of employees in all social security and wage tax issues
- You create internal evaluations and personnel statistics
- You support the HR team in administrative tasks
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship and at least 5 years of professional experience in operative payroll accounting
- You have sound knowledge of current tax and social security law as well as company pension schemes
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office programs
- You bring reliability, diligence and an independent and responsible way of working
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You keep a cool head and can easily adjust to changing situations and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is oour comapny language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car.
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose thinks like flixible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.