Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Localization Department is responsible for the organisation of translation projects and the translation of Gameforge’s game portfolio, along with all of the supplementary tasks that go with them.If you are excellently organised and have great communication skills, you are in the right place with us.
- You focus on the planning and coordination of translation projects
- You deal with all issues related to the internationalization of our products
- You will always be at the side of our internal translators and other departments involved as a competent partner
- You maintain business contacts with external service providers and freelancer translators
- You identify potential for improvement and your ideas are instrumental in shaping growing structures
- You have experience in the area of project management (preferably in the field of localization)
- You have great awareness for quality as well as problem solving abilities
- You need to have an excellent knowledge of German to be able to carry out your tasks optimally
- You enjoy sharing information with others and find it easy to explain things in detail
- You like working in a team and contributing your abilities
- You keep a cool head when things change quickly and modify existing processes
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.