(Senior) HR Manager* – Employer Branding & (HR) Marketing
Karlsruhe | part-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe. As an efficient HR team, we cover the entire spectrum of HR topics, such as recruiting, employer branding, HR management and personnel development. As an experienced HR Manager, you are a sparring partner for managers and employees in all personnel relevant issues from job requirements to employee resignation. You are open to new ideas and enjoy innovative HR work at the interface to marketing.
- You are responsible for all HR topics and their contract management for a defined group of persons in the company
- You accompany and support managers in change processes, organisational and leadership issues
- You are responsible for the compliance with our processes and their further development
- You develop strategies and concepts for the development and enhancement of the employer brand
- You fill our social media channels and internal communication channels with life from the HR perspective
- You have a soft spot for HR analytics and technical challenges with existing tools
- You are educated in the field of human resources and have at least 5 years of professional experience as HR Manager, preferably in an IT company
- You are enthusiastic about HR Marketing, new technologies and tools in this environment and have already implemented projects on these topics
- You have a routine handling of the common methods and tools from HR Marketing and Recruiting
- You have a distinctive communication and organisation talent as well as a confident appearance
- You are characterized by an independent and reliable way of working
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You want more and are looking for development opportunities
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is oour comapny language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.