Karlsruhe | full-time | from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Our marketing team takes care of the international marketing of games from the portfolio of the entire Gameforge Group As Partner Manager* you can expect an exciting and diversified working day, where you are responsible for planning and execution of affiliate marketing activities.
- You are the interface between external marketing partners and internal departments
- You are responsible for the affiliate program including the strategic approach and the operational execution
- You execute and optimize international ROI-focused campaigns through external affiliate marketing networks
- You identify, acquire and manage new marketing partners, affiliates and cooperation possibilities
- You instruct and analyse advertising assets to optimize campaign performance in collaboration with the Creative Services Department
- You hold a degree in the field of business administration, media studies, marketing or communication
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in Marketing or Communication
- You have know-how in the field of affiliate marketing and experience in partner communication (i.a. Influencer management)
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244