Senior 3D Artist (m/f/d)
Being part of a small but growing art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on a new state of the art 3D sci-fi-console-game. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at DS Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience on consoles.
In a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
And of course, if you come from abroad, you will benefit from our relocation support.
- Bring PBR assets like props, spaceships, asteroids and whole planets to life in a close-to-photorealistic style.
- Use Kit-bashing and modular pipelines to construct massive space stations, jumpgates and alien structures
- Be responsible for the graphical development of exotic space environments in the Unreal Engine.
- Work very closely with concept art, tech and game design.
You will have a massive impact on the artistic quality of our new product and support us with your extensive knowledge and experience with AAA console titles.
- Work experience as 3D Artist in the entertainment industry with at least two shipped AAA titles
- Confident with modular workflows and contemporary asset creation techniques
- Ability to re-create, match and refine an established art style
- Self-contained way of working and high level of self-motivation
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and spoken)
- High capacity for team work and good communication skills
- A lot of creativity
- 3DStudio Max, Modo or a similar package
- Substance Suite
- Unreal 4
Provide us with your portfolio!
Please note that we will only accept digital applications, such as a websites, blogs or online albums. Physical media will not be accepted.
- Provide detailed breakdowns of your work and point out the aspects you have been responsible for.
- Keep in mind that you might also have to do an art test.
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.