Head of Operations (m/f/d)
- Be responsible for operational studio management in close cooperation with the Studio Development Director
- Align studio operations with sister studios, HQ and the wider organization
- Lead a small team of HR, Finance, Office Management and IT
- Plan and oversee budgets for HR, office, facilities, and IT
- Proactively design and implement people operation initiatives and projects together with HR
- Support and coach the leadership team
- Create a work environment that fosters creativity, innovation and excellence
- Build, improve and implement processes that promote our culture, values, and goals
- Establish and control KPIs, workflows and controlling tools
- Own all areas of HR like Recruiting, Talent Management, Administration (except payroll), People Development and master our HRIS
- Oversee and steer all activities of studio operations like facility and office management, safety at work and security
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on economics
- At least 7 years of work experience in the area of HR/Operations, including a minimum of 3 years in a leadership position
- Strong analytical skills and an affinity for numbers are among your greatest strengths
- Experience in the disciplinary and professional management of a team
- Extensive knowledge of tasks, methods, tools and techniques in the People Operations and HR environment
- Ideally, you have experience in setting up and/or starting up a business and experience in the digital business environment
- Affinity to the Gaming Industry is a plus
- You can communicate safely in English
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get in touch!
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click on the button below and apply by uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.