Product Analyst (f/m/d)
Product Analyst (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Product Analyst (f/m/d)
We are on a mission to create the greatest Idle games in the world and you are here to help us do it. Without great players a gaming company can’t exist and if you are the type of person who wants to use data to give a voice to the silent majority of gamers then you are the ideal candidate for Product Analyst at Kolibri Games.
A Game Product Analyst is embedded within our Game Development Teams and works along each developer to identify goals, measure them, and in doing so ensure each feature we ship in the game is a resounding success. In this role, you will plunge head first into our data and empower our developers to get their data questions fast. You will also proactively create visualizations and dashboards to increase data awareness alongside building ad-hoc analyses to demonstrate your expertise in F2P Games by sharing trends and risks that can be actioned upon by the developers to help us become the world's most player-centric games studio.
- Help Product Managers, Game Designers, and other Stakeholders answer their data questions by prototyping metrics and visualizations.
- Partner with Product Managers and Game Designers to identify measurable goals for each initiative and to verify that each goal is met and why.
- Analyze retention trends to ensure our games are fun and engaging.
- Analyze monetisation trends to ensure our players are happy with each purchase and remain loyal customers.
- Building analysis in Excel or Google Sheets, and familiarity with SQL
- The ability to identify growing or dropping trends and dive deep into data to understand what may cause them.
- A detail oriented and highly organized mindset to work closely with Product Management to draw trends between releases, sales, community events and other product activity.
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional Experience with SQL, Python, R or Similar
- An interest in the Free-to-Play Mobile Business, Monetisation, Player Behavior, and Game Design
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60