Senior Unreal Engine Software Developer (m/f/d)
We are currently looking for a Senior Unreal Engine Software Developer (m/f/d) to support our newly established team in Frankfurt/ broader Rhine-Main area, Germany.
Become a central part of a newly established development team and define the future of one of the most iconic series in strategy gaming. As part of the Kalypso Media Group, this new studio will be located within the Frankfurt-Rhine-Main area and will be working on a brand new entry in the well-known Commandos game franchise for PC and next generation consoles.
Apply for the unique opportunity to become part of this long-awaited successor and help define the future of the acclaimed Commandos franchise.
Qualifications & responsibilities:
- 5+ years of programming experience within the games industry
- At least three released games on PC and/or console
- Experience of code structure and best practice in large scale projects
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine Development with C++ and blueprints
- Ability to develop clean, bug-free, efficient and well documented codebase
- Efficient debugging and profiling skills
- Experience in multiplatform programming on PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- Passion for games and game development
- Proactive, team player mindset with excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Goal-oriented way of working
- A high degree of initiative and reliability
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Flat hierarchies
- Plenty of room for personal growth and development
- A highly talented, passionate and dynamic team
Please send your CV and application - Attn: Mr. Jürgen Reusswig.