SENIOR SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER (m/f/d) - 1231784
Does the thought of joining a multicultural free-to-play gaming company intrigues you?
You would like to have the chance to shape the whole purchasing process from the onboarding of a new vendor until the cancellation of the contract?
Bigpoint is a successful gaming company aiming to develop and publish high quality browser- and mobile-based games. It is your opportunity to make an impact as part of a dynamic and talented international team.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager would work closely with the Finance department and Senior stakeholders in order to address and analyze the needs of the business and come up with cost-efficient solutions and plans to enable projects and programs to have a consistent approach.
Continue reading below to see if this role at Bigpoint would be a fit for you. We're always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family.
- Modelling, maintaining and monitoring the whole supply chain
- Be responsible for managing the vendors and the procurement for all corporate needs (hardware, software, business trips, etc)
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers, conducting the contracts negotiations
- Modelling and overseeing the purchasing process, the travel management policy and the management of the corporate fixed assets and stock inventory
- Ensuring rigorous tracking and regularity of all related costs, data, invoices, delivery and payment planning
- Conduct quality review, controlling and striving for cost optimization
- Support the team on everyday and adhoc tasks
- University degree in Business Administration or similar
- 3+ years working experience in supply chain and purchasing management
- Proven negotiation skills
- Deeply service-orientated, with a hands-on mentality
- Team player who loves interacting with others and sharing knowledge
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills in a multicultural environment
- Project management skills will be a highlight
- Comfortable with supply chain management related software, SAP and Jira would especially be a plus
- Great skills and strong customer services orientation
- Passion for games is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German is essential