Game Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced Game Engineer to come join our team and develop amazing games with us.
- Implement gameplay systems in a self-organizing, interdisciplinary team
- Write clear, maintainable and fast code in adherence to internal standards
- Write and maintain technical design and software system documentation
- Recognize opportunities to improve our games or general workflows and seek to make these changes
- Good knowledge of game engineering practices & techniques
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Good Knowledge of software engineering practices
- Proven ability to collaborate with different disciplines to discuss designs with respect to technical challenges
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Passionate about videogames
- 3+ years of programming experience with 3D games, having shipped at least one title on PC or console
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with console development
- Experience with multiplayer development
- Experience with free-to-play game development
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance and occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket.
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!