VFX Artist (f/m/d)
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced VFX Artist to work with us on our exciting projects. Join us in shaping the direction of the project as a driving force in Visual Effects and push the boundaries to deliver a unique player experience.
You will be part of a small team and be working on different projects which will allow you to make an impact on our games. At YAGER, we’re looking for people who love the idea of working together in interdisciplinary teams and in a fast-paced and professional environment.
- Create real-time special effects using Unreal and external tools
- Coordinate closely with art, design, audio and engineering departments to deliver first-class visual effects that exceed the state of the art
- Research VFX technologies and solutions in close collaboration with the engineering department
- Help to set up and maintain the global tools and workflows related to special effects production
- Experience in visual effects, post-production and production
- Expert-level skills for real-time particle systems, post-processing effects and shaders in Unreal 4
- Solid general understanding of Unreal Engine 4, tools, pipelines and development processes
- Experience with fluid sims, fracturing etc a bonus
- Experience with Houdini a bonus
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills across multiple disciplines; ability to work autonomously, yet collaborate productively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
- Passionate about videogames
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance and occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Club membership, monthly company events, Berlin public transportation Jobticket.
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager and participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
If this sounds exciting to you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people who are passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!