If you are an agile minded problem solver, with excellent communication skills that loves working within a culture of freedom and responsibility, then we have a great opportunity for you at YAGER as our Lead Producer on our self-published title, The Cycle.
As Lead Producer on The Cycle, you will be responsible for leading the production team, mentoring them in all aspects of production and supporting them towards delivering on their goals.
- Further develop your talented direct reports into top performers who excel at leading teams and accomplishing their set goals
- Continuously assessing team performance and providing regular feedback and coaching
- Guide the development efforts of autonomous and highly aligned teams towards their goals and optimize existing workflows to improve collaboration across teams
- Continuously assess risk and develop and implement risk-mitigation strategies
- Drive to keep learning and inspiring your teammates
- Gamer first: you are an avid player and you take games seriously.
- Experienced: you have at least 4 years of leadership experience in games development or production experience.
- Agile thinker: you've successfully led teams using a variety of agile best practices.
- Can do: you work well under pressure and can handle multiple tasks while at the same time providing direction to your direct reports.
- Problem Solver: by being curious and asking questions, you mentor the production team in solving the often tricky decisions of the project management triangle.
- Contender: you raise issues and risks and confidently challenge the status-quo.
- Team builder: you can maintain a high performing team of direct reports around you and support their further growth.
- Authentic: you are open about your feelings, which helps you resolve conflicts quickly and respectfully.
We support you all the way
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance, occupational pension scheme
We care about your well-being
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables every day, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, monthly company events, fitness Club membership, Berlin public transportation Jobticket
We encourage continuous learning
Extensive games/books library, dedicated Talent Development Manager, participation at various game conferences
We know how to have fun
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house social events, Summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
If this sounds like you, and you love to work in a creative environment with people passionate about their work, we are looking forward to get to know you!