Sales Manager: Virtual Goods (all genders)
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators, publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a Sales Manager: Virtual Goods (all genders), you will have the opportunity to create entirely new sales channels. You will manage and take responsibility for selling items in our games Goodgame Empire, Empire: Four Kingdoms, and Big Farm and take the revenues to a new level. High targets motivate you and help you develop innovative ideas for new sales channels and initiatives. You will work together with our product development team to integrate your ideas into our games and deliver them to the customer. Your initiative, strong communication skills and assertiveness help you to achieve success.
- Take responsibility for maximizing the sales of virtual goods in our internationally successful online games (mobile and browser)
- Develop sales methods to optimize support for sales processes
- Collaborate with the game teams to integrate new sales channels into existing games
- Define and develop virtual goods for sale
- You have a completed university degree from a business background (or a similar qualification)
- You have relevant work experience
- You are proficient in classic sales techniques
- You would like to grow successfully as a top sales manager with one of the largest games developers in Germany
- You have excellent communication skills that go beyond team and project level and you impress with your hands-on mentality
- You can communicate confidently in written and spoken English
- A professional team of experts that has fun at work
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution and empowerment
- Competitive compensation and a balanced work-life balance
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life - and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.