User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our two games have over 100 million downloads and are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to work within our marketing team and help acquire new players for our current and future mobile games.
Working with a small team, you will plan and manage marketing campaigns. Monitor and optimize our UA campaigns and help to increase our global game presence.
We’re keen to find a passionate gamer who has a quantitative mindset and is very hypothesis-driven, who can dive into data and help optimize based on key KPI’s and company goals.
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Facebook, Applovin, Unity and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Provide input for marketing automation
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- Experienced with user acquisition campaign channels such as Facebook, Applovin, Unity and more is a plus
- Previous experience within the Games Industry (mobile)
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60