Unity Mobile Game Developer (2D)
We at Homo Ludens are dedicated to the power of the game. As a spin-off from Humboldt University, we believe we can make research useful for society. What is important to us is high professional expertise, enthusiasm for the project and good communication skills. In our team there is the chance to further develop an innovative game and to contribute our own ideas.
Singleton is a Unity Mobile based game (C# in the front- and backend), which focuses on the development of individuals and organizations and can be used parallel to management consulting. It was originally developed as a prototype at gamelab.berlin of the Humboldt University. Singleton is designed as a card game that is played in a team over a period of 4-6 weeks. Each card contains a small call to action, which breaks down complex development goals into low-threshold, small, entertaining and collaborative action nuggets. Depending on the difficulty of the task, points - sings - can be gained that take the team to the next level. In an overcrowded working day, we try to generate joyful moments together so that development is fun and does not become a further burden.
In our team, game designers, interaction designers, management consultants, scientists and developers work closely together. You are involved in the further development of Singleton and implement new features. But you can also get involved in game design and integrate your own ideas and take ownership of the product.
Your tasks with us:
- Team Team Team! - Communication with designers and consultants in an agile environment
- Participation in all aspects of the project life cycle, from design to release
- Front end development in Unity for mobile (2D) in Android and iOS
- Back end developmentwith C#
- Database management
That's what you need:
- Ability to work in a team and openness
- Enthusiasm for games and sense of gameplay experience
- 3+ years software development experience with C# and Unity
- Experience in game development for mobile
- Experience with UI/UX design
- Good code architecture and robustness
- source control
- Android/iOS Experience
- Experience with agile methods