(Junior) Web Developer- Games (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Darmstadt at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) Web Developer (m/f/d)
As a (Junior) Web Developer, you will work in teams on existing and new games, both on the front- and the backend.
- Maintenance, development and optimization of existing and new products, both in the front- and backend
- Creating complex user interfaces (Responsive Web Design)
- Designing future functions and redefining existing function in collaboration with the team
- Several years of experience in the development of web applications, ideally with a degree in computer science or equivalent
- Curiosity and willingness to work on something new, but also extensive existing code
- Independent and structured working in an agile environment
- Strong team and communication skills with good English language skills
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- Experience with C# and Bridge.NET
- Version control wit Git
- Knowledge in agile workflows
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.