QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (F/M/X)
As Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist (F/M/X) you are part of an interdisciplinary team and support all development teams with ongoing tests for our live games. You work closely with our external QA studios and guide them on a daily basis. You constantly question the status quo and try to evolve our QA processes.
Benefits of working at Bytro
Bytro is a small and agile in communication and hierarchy, but ambitious and senior in development and industry knowledge. We are at the cutting edge of cross-platform game engine development, having built all of our tech in-house over the last 10 years.
Working at Bytro means contributing towards a largely unexplored avenue in the games industry with a unique game genre and web technologies.
Bytro develops innovative online multiplayer games that are unlike any other. We value and build on a strong and passionate community of active players that play our games on the Web, Steam, Android, and iOS. If you are looking for the place where you can make the biggest difference, where you can shape a data-driven company culture and pioneer new methods and technologies – don’t hesitate and apply today!
- QA and testing for all Bytro Labs games – Call of War, Supremacy 1914, and more during all phases of development.
- Providing feedback to internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Reporting, prioritizing and maintaining our bugs in JIRA
- Guiding and evaluating external testers on a daily basis
- Evolving our current QA processes by constantly implementing new knowledge / technologies
- You have several years of experience in QA testing, ideally in gaming
- You are familiar with the development tools for popular browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Your English is fluent and you have preferably very good German skills
- Preferably basic knowledge in Frontend programming
- You are excited about gaming and ideally are very familiar with MMOGs
- You have good communication and social skills and you like to work in a team
- Taking responsibility in a well-growing company
- Current and interesting technologies to work with
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with competent colleagues in a highly motivated international team
- Short decision-making processes and a professional work environment
- Attractive company headquarters with very good public transport connections and the best view of Hamburg!
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours
- A great Work-Life-Balance
- Cocktail-Friday and many more team activities.
Want to be on board?
Then send your application for the Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist (F/M/X), including your excellent work references, mentioning your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contact person is Susanne Zander. If you have any questions, she can be reached at (+49) 40-3690 5403.
If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network in XING or LinkedIn!