A pixelart project is looking for motivated people with a lot of imagination who bring fun and enthusiasm, have a knack for pixel art. We create our first PC game! Prepare yourself for an exciting and educational time - And develop an innovative game with a great team. You can have a lot of say and are flexible in the design. Be creative!
Help develop the game logic. Live your creative side to give the game "life". Design levels, the gameloop, menus, objects and much more. Participate in the conception and get yourself involved! Show that designing games is “your thing”. In particular, that you are already pretty familiar with the subject of "pixel art". The penchant for order and documentation complete your profile!
Be there and take the opportunity - right from the start!
Your interest in the project is ideally enriched with some experience in puzzle / mystery / detective games. This allows you to draw on a wide range of experience in addition to all your knowledge for game design.
• Student shortly before graduation, or graduate up to 4 years after
o 2 years experience developing games in Unity. "Unreal Engine" is a plus
• You are pretty familiar with Pixelart games
• "Unity" is your preferred development environment for PC games
o "Unreal Engine" is a plus
o Mobile / web games are a plus
o 3D is a plus
o VR is a plus
• Very good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (C #, C ++, Java)
• Good skills in problem analysis and finding solutions
• You like to familiarize yourself with other unknown technologies, programming languages and development environments
• Good communication skills in spoken and written German and / or English
• Gamer with passion and deep knowledge of games
Other skills that play a key role for us are
• You are reliable, motivated, honest
• Also have the ability not to lose your head under pressure
• Gamers with passion and deep knowledge of games
• You may have already participated in a game developing project or created it yourself
In addition, gender doesn't matter to us!
What we offer
• Exciting and varied tasks that challenge you and your knowledge
• Many opportunities to develop your skills with the upcoming tasks, to develop yourself further
• Nice and helpful colleagues in a 3A team
• The opportunity to work from home
If you should be someone who fits into this concept, we would be delighted to get to know you immediately! But take your time, think over what you have read and when you are ready and say "yes, that sounds exactly like me!" - please write to us. An “informative” application would also be preferable here. But it can also be spontanious and special. Convinced us! A few words about yourself, skills, experience, hobbies - and what you've been doing for the past few years.
Thank you in advance, we look forward to seeing you!
the team SoftSunSimulations