Working Student* Game Support Turkey
- You process and handle all players' inquiries in Gameforge's support system
- You check and monitor the game worlds
- You are in direct contact with our customers
- You create bug reports and documentation
- You work independently and on self-reliant basis
- You have Turkish language skills on a native level (C2), both written and spoken
- You have great persistence and are able to work under pressure
- You have excellent written communication skills
- You are passionate about online games and are experienced in MMOs
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We’re easy to reach! Great location, easily reachable on foot, by bike, bus, tram or car
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.