Brand Communication Manager (m/f/d)
- Develop and establish a communication strategy for both studio and projects
- Align communication with bigger organization and strengthen collaboration with PR/Communication departments at HQ and KM UK
- Oversee and own multiple social media channels of the studio (FB, LinkedIn, Instagram, twitter etc.) and generate a coherent appearance
- Create content for studio website and social media channels
- Connect with relevant networks, blogs, website, channels, online/offline media to create a studio/employer brand as well as generating a high interest in our products
- Initiate “events” for//with the community
- Degree in Communication, PR, Marketing or comparable education
- 3+ years work experience in a similar role, ideally in the video games environment
- Fluent in English, German would be a plus
- Professional experience with social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc. and good understanding of their functionalities
- Very good communication and writing skills
- Good networking skills
- Experience with brand building
- High creativity combined with a structured work organization
- A passion for video games would be beneficial
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.