Working Student* Process Management Payment
Karlsruhe | part time | from now onWe are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. The Payment department is responsible for our online payment systems and therefore part of the value chain of our games. Responsible for the selection, onboarding and supportworldwide payment providers such as PayPal or Paysafecard as well as the technical processing of online payments, the Payment department is strongly connected with many other departments within and outside Gameforge. To ensure a smooth cooperation with these areas and our payment partners, we are looking for support in process and partner management for our payment department.
- You work on the design of the entire spectrum of operative payment management including the collaboration with our payment service providers
- You support us in planning and implementing measures for the standardization, documentation and visualization of processes
- You support us in the operative collaboration with our international payment service providers
- You help to design the internal service description of the Payment department
- You work on the development and expansion of a knowledge management tool as well as on other projects
- You are a student of business administration, engineering or a comparable field of study
- You have a good knowledge of MS Visio
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
- You enjoy getting stuck in and want to support us in our daily business
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.
+49 721 354 808 244