Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. The Gameforge business intelligence team integrates data from all games and central services into a database, which is used for analysis, reportings and CRM measures. As an ETL Developer, you help to integrate the data coming from different sources into a central data warehouse. The preparation in reports and analyses makes data driven decisions possible at any time.
- You analyze the requirements of other departments
- You translate the requirements into suitable data models and load them with data from data warehouse and data lake
- You optimize existing ETL jobs and adapt them to changing requirements
- You will provide support in data integration projects in conception, planning and implementation
- You use Talend and Java but also Azure Services for your work
- You have experience with SQL databases and graphical ETL tools like Talend, Informatica or Penthao
- You have knowledge in the programming languages Java, Scala or Python
- You are particularly well versed in data modelling and integration and in ensuring data quality
- You have the ability to transform and merge large and complex amounts of data from different sources in a fast, understandable and well-structured way
- You enjoy working in a team and would like to contribute your skills
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.
+49 721 354 808 244