Gaming Support Agent with French and/or German and/or English (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Gaming Support Agent (m/f/d) with very good French and/or German and/or English language skills
- Processing and answering the customers e-mails in a professional manner
- Consistently meet and exceed customer satisfaction and productivity metrics
- Utilizing advanced administrative and operational tools to investigate and respond to player inquiries
- Working closely with the Product Team
- Ensuring that every player and character gets a bit of the spotlight
- Delivering world-class customer service by following established departmental policies, processes, and standards
- Working in a team and sharing information across multiple international teams
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with and passion for online games
- Very good French and/or German and/or English language skills (2 of the languages are necessary)
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask
- Patience, empathy, and ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions
- Team player who works and communicates well with others
- High quality standards and customer focus
What we offer:
An exciting and forward-thinking workspace is waiting for you, offering lots of creative freedom and prospects for personal development. In our intercultural and dedicated team, you can work independently and will have the chance to initiate varied projects.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.