(Senior) Unity Games Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join us and work with one of our games, which are played by millions of players. Kolibri Games have a unique development cycle, where we work wit one weekly sprints and release features/updates on a weekly basis. You would therefore actively contribute to the ongoing development of new features, directly impacting a hugely popular game. We're looking for a passionate Unity developer who will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment on Free to Play Mobile titles.
- Implement UI, game logic and new features in a fast and agile environment
- Optimize game elements by incorporating player feedback
- Write tests and robust code to be used by millions of users
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Support and contribute new ideas to game design
- Experience with Unity3d
- Software development experience in C# or other general purpose programming languages
- Familiarity with reactive programming and dependency injection frameworks, like UniRx or Zenject
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions and apply the right solution for a given problem
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
- Wide understanding of different game technology areas (gameplay, graphics, tools etc.)
- A passion for mobile games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - Every year we go on an amazing company holiday to relax and bond as a team. Last summer we went to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We come from 25 different countries and many different backgrounds. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, regardless of their age, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, physical appearance or disability.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English. Although it is not mandatory, we always appreciate a cover letter stating your motivation to join us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60