Junior Program Manager*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Would you like to work in a team of project managers sharing a passion for gaming? We are managing the company schedule, all processes, and all software projects for our games and internal applications. As Junior Program Manager* you assist maintaining the company schedule and coordinate activities between multiple projects to ensure they align with the organization’s goals.
Please submit your application in English
- You support in maintaining and improving the company schedule together with department leads, project managers and live producers
- You coordinate cross-project activities and their interdependencies between the various projects in the company program.
- You establish and track the progress and performance of your program by constantly validating it against program milestones and resource plans
- You provide decision templates under guidance with scenarios, impacts and opportunity costs for the Executive Board in case of priority conflicts
- You improve the way the program plan is shared with stakeholders and prepare customized views and reports for target stakeholder groups
- Ideally you have already gained initial experience in a Producing or Project Management function
- You have a basic knowledge in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
- You have practical experience in using Jira and MS Project
- You have good skills in the areas of communication, problem-solving and relationship-building
- You have a passion for online games
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Every single one of us here bears responsibility! For our mistakes too, we live a culture of error tolerance
Founded in 2002, Gameforge is a leading publisher and operator of highly acclaimed Massively
Multiplayer Online (MMO) and browser-based game titles. Gameforge builds active, enduring global communities while supporting players through the highest quality LiveOps, localized community management, and impactful delivery of fresh content.
Gameforge’s diverse portfolio of highly successful gaming brands provides engaging experiences for players from all walks of life: core MMORPG titles AION, TERA, Kingdom Under Fire 2, and Metin2, beloved anime MMOs Elsword, NosTale, and SoulWorker, along with strategy-focused browser games like OGame and Ultimate Pirates.
More information is available on gameforge.com.