Senior Game Designer (m/f/d)
GameExPro is looking for a talented senior game designer to join our team for a VR Escape game project starting in August 2020. The position is meant to be long term with future projects and other areas of personal development possible.
What you will do
- In coordination with the Creative Director you will be bringing your vision of the game to the rest of the team by creating comprehensive game design documentations including game mechanics and narrative development.
- You will craft high-level and detailed mockups to effectively communicate design ideas.
- You’ll be hands-on throughout the entire process, from concept to design and implementation.
- Working together with the other developers, you will work in unity as level designer and content integrator.
- You will work together with other leads to ensure the product matches the vision.
What you will bring
- 3 years of experience as game designer and a proven track record of game design documentation.
- You must have had professional experience with unity.
- Previous experience working in the VR games industry or in the context of Escape Games is a big plus.
- You need a work permit in Germany or a European citizenship
Who we are
GameExPro is was founded in 2019 by senior and veteran Members of the Games Industry. We focus on two main pillars of activity. On the one hand we provide consulting Services to other Studios in Germany, France and other parts of Europe. On the other hand, we develop projects of our own, focusing on VR experiences and co-productions with other studios. Working with us means working in a variety of different genres and platforms in an increasingly international setting.
Work starts in August in Berlin.
Salary is set to 3300€
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org